SEARCH NEW HOMES FOR SALE
Say Yes to a New Home!
You Can Get What You Want! We’ll focus and find the right Home for you.
Simply Enter the Zip Code, City, School Name, or Community in the Search bar.
You can find Builder incentive, current inventory, floor plans, videos, 3D views of home sites, practical advice, local builder events, and more!
We’ll make a list and visit New Home Communities where you can see, touch and feel what you can get for your money.
Today's new homes offer more benefits than ever before. Here's a quick list of the Top 10 reasons why so many homebuyers prefer new homes to resale houses:
1) Design Your Dream Home Your Way: Select your own cabinets, countertops, appliances, carpets and flooring. Choose gorgeous bath and kitchen fixtures, lighting and other options that you love. Your new home will reflect YOUR style, not someone else's.
2) Choose a Floor Plan and Room Layout that Meets Your Needs: Want a master bedroom on the first floor? It's yours. With massive his and hers walk-in closets? Done! Want high ceilings and a luxurious, resort-style master bath? Perhaps you'd like a sitting room with a fireplace in your owner's suite or French doors that open to your private patio or the pool? It's easy when you build your master suite your way.
3) All New, Under Warranty: Your new home — and the products that comprise it — are brand-new and under warranty. What's the cost to replace a roof, appliances, countertops or a water heater on a used home? Those components of your new home feature the latest designs and building materials and should offer you years of comfort and enjoyment before needing replacement.
4) Energy and Cost Savings: Advantage New! Today's new homes are far more energy efficient than homes built even five years ago. Don’t settle for drafty, energy-wasting windows in a used home, new homes offer double or even triple-pane windows. Special window coatings and inert gases between the layers of glass are often available, saving you even more energy and money in both heating and cooling season. A 2016 survey by the National Association of Homebuilders found that 90 percent of respondents listed Energy Star appliances as an essential or desirable feature in their most-wanted list.
5) Comfort and Indoor Air Quality: Today's new homes meet stringent energy standards and codes not in place in the past. They combine high-performance energy efficiency with state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration. The result is year-round, draft-free comfort and higher indoor air quality.
6) Low Maintenance: Today's new homes have open floor plans and high ceilings that reflect the way we live today. They're also made of cutting-edge building products that require less care and maintenance. Another plus? The latest building systems and components are designed and engineered to work together.
7) Community Amenities: Many new homes are built in lavish master-planned communities with resort-style community centers, pools and clubhouses. Many new home communities also feature hiking trails, protected open lands and some of the best new schools and shopping near or within your new home community.
8) Advanced Technology and Design: Of course, it's possible to replace all of the single-pane windows in a resale home with today's high-performance windows. It's also possible to add insulation to a used home. However, it's very expensive to replace dated appliances, cabinets and countertops in a used home — and you still won't have the high ceilings you dream of on the first floor of an older two-story home. All are reasons to build your new home your way, to reflect the way you live today.
9) Safety: State-of-the-art circuit breakers. Electric garage door openers with infrared beams that stop if a tricycle or child is too near. High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that use the latest environmentally-friendly coolants. Cabinets, carpets and paints that use fewer volatile organic compounds, so that you and your family can breathe easier.
10) That New Home Feel: A used home was someone else's dream, not yours. It reflects their choices and family memories. You may learn to love avocado-green appliances (and you may be willing to scrub stained countertops or grease-encrusted ovens and cooktops) but more and more people prefer that never lived-in feel.
New homes offer the latest designs, style, comfort and quality. They provide a care-free lifestyle so that you can enjoy your home, not work on it. Start shopping now on our site, TurquoiseWomanHomes.com Northern New Mexico’s largest and most complete new home website. You'll be glad you did.